ACUTE - QUICK CLINIC
Quick Clinic is available between 2 pm and 5.45 pm Monday – Friday and 9 am – 11.30 am Saturdays. You will see the nurse for an initial assessment. Depending on the priority of your assessment you may be asked to book an appointment for another day to see your usual GP.
To reduce wait times, guidelines for Quick Clinic are as follows:
• ACUTE, QUICK appointments only.
• ONE issue only. If you have more than one issue, you may be advised to make an appointment on another day.
• NO WINZ or ACC medical certificates. NO routine medical check ups. Appointments are required for these.
• Your accident/illness will be triaged by a nurse first.
• Urgency takes priority therefore, you may not necessarily be seen in the order you came in.
• If your request is NOT URGENT or QUICK, you may be advised by the nurse to make an appointment for another day.
• We will endeavor to keep you updated on wait times however, if you feel you have been waiting too long, please see reception.
If you have not visited the doctor within 3 years, your enrolment will expire and you are required to update your enrolment (by signing an enrolment form) to remain enrolled and receive subsidised fees.
Casual fees apply if the enrolment has not been updated.
When enrolling, you will be required to show proof for eligibility by presenting a copy of photo ID documentation i.e. passport, or birth certificate with drivers licence.
If you move overseas, please see reception and arrange to collect your notes or, ask your new medical centre to arrange your medical notes to be transferred to them directly.
Please advise our receptionist of any change of contact details or other information.
Thanks for your support and cooperation.